Friday, July 23, 2010

Tweek

Me Rockin' a TWEEK headband

Hello to all my lil' snobs!


I am quite excited about an upcoming photoshoot, I just had to take
the time to write a little blog to let you guys in on it.

I am working with a local accessories designer Cassandra Ellen who
started up her own line of handmade accessories. Her accessory line is called
TWEEK. These little accessories are absolutely to die for, the minute I got an
email from her I was ecstatic!! 

Her whole idea is not only original and unique, but quirky, cute and fun. 
I feel very excited and privileged to work with such a creative and super
cool chick! Thank you Cassandra for this opportunity, I look very forward
to working with you and showing your awesome creations to the world!


If anyone is interested you can check out Tweek accessories @:

http://ilovetweek.ca

A.Hollywood<3


No comments:

Post a Comment